Thursday, September 17, 2009

Beware of Imposters - "Internet Junk & Get Rich Quick"

Lets get something straight right off the bat. $300,000 per year is not rich! Comfortable for some, Yes. Wealth for others, No!
I have investigated many of these "get rich quick" schemes only to learn that they have no presence of a profile, website, background, contact number or email, etc. Don't be fooled by people trying to take your money and promise you the "world of riches".
There are however, a small few, legitimate businesses and persons that are positively aimed at exposing and providing a career and/or opportunity that has blessed them with an enormous yearly profit and more time with their family.
The most effective way for me to know these individuals when i see them is by searching for their profiles online. I happen to be affiliated with a direct marketing company called CarbonCopyPRO which is a community of successful entrepreneurs with the same passionate goal, to help other people achieve the same results as those before us.
I personally have many public profiles that reveal my background and my status in the personal and business worlds. This is the key to securing followers without skepticism.
Remember, there are a lot of "fly-by-nights" out there in the virtual world and seek to only take your hard earned money for their benefit. If you are seeking an online or home-based business opportunity, I encourage you to visit my site. Feel free to explore my profiles and, by all means, contact me direct if you feel it necessary.
I hope this helps give you all an insight of what to beware of on the Internet.

Michael W Wyrosdick
www.michaelwyrosdick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment About This Posting...