Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Michael W Wyrosdick and CarbonCopyPRO

As of joining CarbonCopyPRO in mid-2009, I have learned that the system is absolutely the most powerful marketing system in the world. The founders Jay Kubassek and Aaron Parkinson are amazing individuals with a life-driven purpose.

The philosophy of helping others achieve their goals and lifestyle dreams was the sure attraction for me. My thermostat is boiling hot at this point. I am motivated and fired up ready to increase my success and positively impact the lives of others. My career has led me to two of the greatest leaders and mentors that are definitely worth following in today's crazy economy.

I have always been a true believer in "modelling". No, not walking down the runway sporting a new showcase of clothing. I'm talking about; find a person that has exactly what you desire. Whether it be knowledge, wealth, creativity, or even a fancy car... Model them. Do everything they have done, step by step, and you are 99% sure to have the exact same result. That extra 1% are those that have the wrong mindset when they start. No business plan. No action plan.

CarbonCopyPRO is exactly what it says; carbon copy. It's modeling. It's as simple as taking what Jay and Aaron have already done and copying it. No wonder all of their followers have the same results. Now that's amazing!

I am greatly excited and well on my way to the top... Thanks to Jay and Aaron!

Michael W Wyrosdick
www.michaelwyrosdick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment About This Posting...