Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How To Reprogram Your Mind For Wealth

I'm sure you've heard it said that you must "reprogram your mind" to become wealthy and successful. What most of these people don't tell you is how. Well, today I'm going to teach you to do exactly that. It's quite simple but, for most, extremely difficult to figure out. It may seem a little harsh at first, but it's definitely appropriate. Here goes:

First: Mentally imagine that you have $1,000,000 in cold cash, in your sock drawer.
Second: Close your eyes and picture yourself waking up in the morning with one question on
your mind: What am I going to do today?
Third: Decide, for yourself, whether you are going to go out and have a spontaneous day or
continue to lie in bed and do nothing.
Fourth: Ask yourself this question: Can I do nothing and still be ok?
Fifth: What will I do with my freedom?

By now you have an idea that time and money are not an issue to you anymore. Why? Because you have plenty of both and you are completely free and able to choose your plans and your schedule. Or do you? Now we are starting to get somewhere. Most people that have a million dollars know that, in today's market, it won't last long by doing nothing all day. Sure, it creates freedom and a lavish lifestyle, but how long will it last? This is where wealth education comes into play. Stay with me here...

"The rich get richer and the poor get poorer." This old saying is one that has always held true. Why is this? The wealthy don't sit around and do nothing all day. In fact, they are generally the most active people. Poor people, do however, generally sit around all day and take no action, therefore they remain poor. Starting to make sense now?

If change is inevitable, which it is, then your lifestyle will be a roller coaster whether you like it or not. Now think, why not change for the better and become a millionaire? But how, you ask? Again, it starts with your mind. 95% of successful, wealthy individuals are geared towards giving back to the community. What this means for you is this: you don't have to design or develop an exceptional new product to become wealthy, you simply have to focus your sights on something greater than yourself. Create a solution to a problem.

Think of it like this, If my problem was needing to develop a plan to get out of debt, a solution would be providing knowledge and support to help me achieve just that. Sounds really simple, huh? It is! Most companies and individuals alike are transforming the lives of others; a greater cause than themselves; and in turn transforming their own lives. It's not rocket science, but most are unaware of the strategies that make the rich, rich, and keep the rich, rich.

My prerogative is just as simple. I strive to encourage people to take action, to create a passion, and to transform their lives. I certainly do not focus on myself first. I'm not in to the "get rich quick" schemes. I believe that helping others achieve and creating a solid foundation creates ultimate, long-term wealth. Remember, it's all in your head... You can be anything you want to be and you are the only one that can stop you.

For more information about me and my wealth creation opportunity, please visit my website: www.michaelwwyrosdick.com
Feel free to contact my staff with any questions at: info@michaelwyrosdick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment About This Posting...