Monday, September 21, 2009

Have You Ever Asked Yourself These Questions? I certainly have...

Do I want to be rich?
Yes, I want to be rich.
Do I really want financial freedom?
Yes, i would love to have financial freedom.
Do I want a better life for me and my family?
Yes, i want a better happier life.
Do I want to be somebody in the near future?
I want to be almighty in the near future.
Am I willing to sacrifice to achieve success?
I want to give my all to achieve success.
Do I support myself or only others?
I can achieve success. I support myself enough.
Am I easily influenced or self-motivated?
I can handle myself. I can stay afloat.
Am I ready to set sail?
I am willing to try to achieve and maintain.
Can I act? Or Act like I can Act?
I want to act until I achieve.

These are all great questions for any person who wants a better life, financial freedom, and success. Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?

If you have, you're fooling yourself!

There is NO ACTION in any of these responses! You must develop a mental attitude that anything your mind can think of WILL be done!

Start thinking, catch yourself, stop yourself, replace yourself, reinvent yourself.
I will have a better, happier life.
I will have financial freedom.
I will be somebody.
I will give my all to achieve success.
I will not try, I will ACT until I succeed.

I will not fail. I cannot fail if my dreams are to become a reality and this is my purpose. My life and my career are traveling down the path that I created. I am at the wheel. I control the gas and the brakes. I must decide in every minute, whether I must stop or go. I am in control of my every action.

My actions are free to me but will cost me everything.

Today I choose to act. 100% of my heart goes into achieving my own glory. I will not fail. I will succeed. I will become wealthy and I will help others achieve the same success.

Michael W Wyrosdick
http://www.michaelwwyrosdick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment About This Posting...